We call it “manual therapy” to treat the pain and function deficits caused by affecting the muscles, ligaments and joints in our body by special techniques (mobilization and manipulation techniques).
Manuel Therapy is the name of a physical therapy and rehabilitation practice that is made by specially trained specialists and uses biomechanics of the body including special techniques and refers to the natural ability of the human to act.
Is Manuel Therapy Diagnosed With Disease?
The Manuel Therapist checks out the anatomical structures of the joint and its surroundings from the patient’s complaints with some special tests and reveals the pain generating mechanisms in the joints and surrounding tissues.
The basic principle in this regard is that when our bodies work like a machine, they both lose their normal structure and duty due to their own gravity-defying strategy of gravity defeating and the traumas that disturb the body integrity we receive without being noticed while performing the daily life movements,
While this deterioration initially causes structural changes in our body integrity, it leads to structural defects such as long repetitions of the same mechanisms that sometimes can not be changed (calcifications, hernias, muscle-tear tears and deformities)
The manual therapist is the health specialist at this point, which provides both impaired functioning and, if possible, planning the treatment modalities that will allow the impairment to be corrected again, thereby protecting and restoring the health of the persons and making them move as painless as their old ones.
What Manual Therapists Use Therapy?
Manual therapists use both the power mechanisms and the hands that the body reveals when applying treatment methods. That is, they do not apply drugs, devices or electrical methods from the outside. Because the problem is already related to the pain that is evident in our bodies as a result of their pathological movements. When we correct the disorder when we go out with this reference, our bodies will already use natural painless movement mechanisms. At the same time, with the problem of manual therapy, the patient will also play an educational role in regulating the life style of the person and not replaying the pain.
Does manual therapy have an advantage over other treatments?
Improvement is seen in a shorter time than other treatments
• Even a single seansta can remove most of its pain
• Success rate is high
• Provides a quick and effective solution as the direct applications are made to problem areas
• Applications are made entirely using evidence-based medicine and clinical information
• It does not require the use of any medicines, completely natural methods are used.
• There are no side effects.
Manual therapy What diseases are affected?
Waist problems: Belt glands, facet joint blockages, canal narrowing, waist shift
• Neck distress: neck canal, neck flattening, facet joint problems, headache headache
• Shoulder problems: Muscle tear, Frozen shoulder, Impingement syndrome,
• Elbow problems: Extensor tendinitis (tennis elbow), flexor tendinitis (golfer elbow), ulnar nerve entrapment neuropathy
• wrist problems: Carpal tunnel syndrome, Dequervaintenosinoviti, dupuytrencontracture
• Hip problems: Hip protrusion, Priformis syndrome, Coxarthrosis, Post-hip replacement
• Knee disorders: Meniscus tears, anterior-posterior-posterior cruciate ligament tears, post-knee prosthesis rehabilitation, connormalazipatella, genuorum-valgum-recurvatum problems
• Ankle discomforts: heel spur, hallux valgus, tarsal tunnel syndrome, morton syndrome-neuroma
• Post-fracture rehabilitation: Special limit opening techniques